Money quotes and images
The money, the global changer. Sayings about money are always passionate about us. Thus we looking money quotes and sayings. For fill your passion we collect money quotes and image for you.
Nothing is honey as the money. However, you find money is the root of the devil.
Know the proper use and enjoy the money!
Here are passionate quotes for you:
1.“Both poverty and riches are the offspring of thought.” — Napoleon Hill
Think about money is a common phenomenon in our life, either in rich or poor. A rich want more and poor think why I am not.
In view of Napoleon Hill, both thinkings are offspring thinking. Though, why thinking? Work and enjoy and save for the future.
2. “A dollar picked up in the road is more satisfaction to us than the 99 which we had to work for, and the money won at Faro or in the stock market snuggles into our hearts in the same way.” -Mark Twain
Hardly found a people who can not be happy if he got a dollar without labor. It’s the main sayings of Mark Twain. In that way, we feel happy by getting money in the stock market.
However, our heart should be snuggled by that money which we get from work.
3. “Financial peace isn’t the acquisition of stuff. It’s learning to live on less than you make, so you can give money back and have money to invest. You can’t win until you do this.”— Dave Ramsey
For a peaceful living, we should learn how to lead a life with less than we have. Unless we cannot find financial peace.
Eventually, we need to save money and invest the money and we lead a financially peaceful life.
4.“Money often costs too much.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Enjoying money is not an easy task. You can earn money with a lot of hard labor.
Though Ralph Waldo Emerson says that money costs too much, for earning you should have to make hard labor, invest money and obviously you should have intellectuals.
5.“If you’re saving, you’re succeeding.” — Steve Burkholder
Everyone likes to succeed in their financial life thus we need to save money as you can. if you know the system of savings you must succeed in your life.
Though, we have to sincere about savings.
6. “The goal isn’t more money. The goal is living life on your terms.”- Chris Brogan
Money is important to living life. However, the goal of life is not for more money. But the goal should be that know how to live on your terms.
Anyway, If you don’t know to live in terms you should not able to live a peaceful life.
7.“It’s not your salary that makes you rich, it’s your spending habits.”-Charles A.Jaffe.
Your spending habit makes you rich, You should know that higher income cannot make you rich.
How much your income is this is not a factor if you know how to spend properly, You must be a rich person.
8. “Do not judge by appearances; a rich heart may be under a poor coat.” – Scottish Proverb
For a judgment, appearance is not an important factor because you find a rich heart under a poor coat.
Eventually, it happens commonly. But we cannot see them often. Because we have no heart to see that.
So we should judge the people by their heart, not their dresses.
9. “I can live without money, but I cannot live without love.” – Judy Garland
Without money, you can live but without love; can you alive?
Many can do it; surely! But most cannot. Though without love there is no life. For the living, you need love, not money.
Eventually, You need money to survive. In the absence of love, you cannot live.
10.“Money is multiplied in practical value depending on the number of W’s you control in your life: what you do, when you do it, where you do it, and with whom you do it.”-Tim Ferriss
You would find the practical value of money by answering some W’s question.
Here’s the question that answers properly you must enjoy money practically.
The Questionaire is: What you do?
When Do You do it?
Where you do it?
and With whom you do it?
If the answer is the right time that you must find the practical value of money.
11.“Money is like love; it kills slowly and painfully the one who withholds it, and it enlivens the other who turns it upon his fellow man” – Kahlil Gibran
Money is a kind of love which kill slowly and painfully. Even you have or not. If you enjoy money, you find the enemy very immediately.
12. “Money is a number and numbers never end. If it takes money to be happy, your search for happiness will never end.” – Robert Nesta Marley
Money is counted by numbers. if you are looking happiness by money that your searching for happiness never ends.
Though money has no ends of count and your happiness would not come to an end.
Finally, You can not find happiness if you want it with money.
13. “Change your focus, from making money to serving more people.
Serving more people makes the money come in.” – Robert Kiyosaki
All we want to earn more money for thus we work hard.
Though there is a simple rule of increasing earning that is serve more people and find the money come in.
Focus on serving then you find the money come in.
14. “Great achievement is usually born of great sacrifice, and is never the result of selfishness.” – Napoleon Hill
By selfishness, you cannot achieve a large.
All in large for great achievement you have to sacrifice great. Otherwise, you can only think for achievement but practically you can not grab it.
15. “When you are young, work to learn, not to earn.” – Robert Kiyosaki
At the young stage of your life, you should learn how to work not to earn.
When you are learning how to work properly then you would able to earn easily and compatibility.
16.“I give you my hand, I give you my love more precious than money, I give you myself before preaching or the law; Will you give me yourself?” – Walt Whitman
You find a hand is precious than money if the hands come up with love.
Never back this hand. You find peace and happiness from this hand which you cannot buy the money which you have or trying to earn and buy.
If anyone gives hand such kinds you should grab it.
17. “I’m so poor I can’t even pay attention.” -Ron Kittle
A poor cannot pay attention this is the sayings of this proverb.
However, you find it true in your practical life. Thus you need to work for rid of poverty.
Eventually, you should keep in mind that only a lack of money cannot declare poor. there are so many reasons for poorness.
18. “Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons.” – Woody Allen
In financial reasons, money is better than poverty.
Poverty destroys your enjoyment and also creativity. For the sake of life, you should work heart and soul to find the remedy of poverty.
More money quotes for you:
19. “The best teachers are those who show you where to look but don’t tell you what to see.” – Alexandra K.Trenfor
20.“‘Cause love is more precious than gold It can’t be bought, no, never could be sold I got love enough to share That makes me a millionaire” – Chris Stapleton
21.“You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don’t make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing, and then do them so well that people can’t take their eyes off you.”-Maya Angelou
22. “There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.” – Aristotle
23. “The best teachers are those who show you where to look but don’t tell you what to see.” – Alexandra K.Trenfor
24.“Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.” — Franklin D. Roosevelt
25. “While money doesn’t buy love, it puts you in a great bargaining position.” -Christopher Marlowe
26. “Don’t think money does everything or you are going to end up doing everything for money.”-Voltaire
27.”A lot of people have ideas, But there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true Entrepreneur is a doer. Not a dreamer.”– Nolan Bushnell
28. “Capital as such is not evil; it is its wrong use that is evil. Capital in some form or other will always be needed.”- Gandhi
29.“What’s the use of happiness? It can’t buy you money.”-Henry Youngman.
30. “A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don’t need it.” -Bob Hope
31.”The most successful people in life are the ones who ask questions. They’re always learning.
They’re always growing. They’re always pushing.”– Robert Kiyosaki
32.“Nowadays love is a matter of chance, matrimony a matter of money and divorce a matter of course” -Helen Rowland
33.“A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don’t need it.” – Bob Hope
34.“Probably the reason we all go so haywire at Christmas time with the endless unrestrained and often silly buying of gifts is that we don’t quite know how to put our love into words” — Harlan Miller
35. “Everyday is a bank account, and time is our currency. No one is rich, no one is poor, we’ve got 24 hours each.” -Christopher Rice
36.“Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game.” – Donald Trump
37. “Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen six, result happiness. Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pound ought and six, result misery.” – Charles Dickens
38. “Too many people spend money they haven’t earned, to buy things they don’t want, to impress people they don’t like.” – Will Smith
39.“Money and women are the most sought after and the least known about of any two things we have.” – Will Rogers
40. “You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don’t make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing, and then do them so well that people can’t take their eyes off you.” – Maya Angelou
41. “Financial peace isn’t the acquisition of stuff. It’s learning to live on less than you make, so you can give money back and have money to invest. You can’t win until you do this.”— Dave Ramsey
42.” If you don’t get serious about your money you will never have serious money.”-Grant Cardone
At all, we collect quotes about money for you. We want to hear from you which quotes you like most. And we also like to hear your favorite money quotes from you.
The prudent quotes hope that the collection of money quotes and images liked by you.