Quotes about peace and love on the planet earth.
Peace and love, a great demand nowadays in our world.
Love very unfortunate for many people.
Fight for peace but where is last!
Are really fight for general peace and love.
In general we see the fight for love and peace, however, the credibility of those fighters are not decent.
Money; really brings peace and love. I think money can bring peace and love but how much.
Anyway, think about earning status. Otherwise, peace and love are only found in black at the book.
Peace and love is very much important factor in our life. For having peace and love we just try to give some quotes about peace and love with an image.
It’s may help to think about love and peace.
Bound of love
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.- Dalai Lama
Kind is a manner. Everyone is like to get it.
When it comes to being kind for others we just refuse in maximum.
Then we really think, are really like peace and love.
Kinds are human behavior and in every moment of our life, it’s possible.
If we make kindness in our regular phenomenon, Just we got peace and love in our world and also for another world.
We live in the world only for a few days, think how much we need, how many people recognize us and what we find in without kindness.
Every possible time we should kind and always possible for us.
Peace is not only better than war, but infinitely more arduous. – George Bernard Shaw
Peace is always better than war however infinitely is more arduous.
Sometimes peace came by war though it’s a very rare situation in the recent world.
War destroys but peace helps to make livable in the world.
Those who dislike the pacifist and hated violence is one of them was George Bernard Shaw. We also dislike pacifist and hate violence.
In those quotes are there for that’s we dislike pacifist.
We love peace.
“Peace may sound simple – one beautiful word – but it requires everything we have, every quality, every strength, every dream, every high ideal.” – Yehudi Menuhin
We find peace is a simple word and sound very simple but for simpleness, we need to so do more works.
For one beautiful world, we require more what are you have that would be quality, quantity, strength, dream, and ideal for all.
You can’t find a peaceful world without a combination of all the people in the world. Cause peace is not a single people job it’s for all duties.
You find better if the leading is ethically done their job. We just find peace easily. and it’s would be liable for longest.
Peace comes from love. Know love and live peace.
Peace and love are correlated with each other.
No one can live with love and peace in the world peacefully.
If you know about love you just able to love each other. With that you find peace.
Ergo having familiar about love and love makes your behavior peace.
Thereupon live peacefully.
Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. – Leo Tolstoy.
In the world you find that everyone thinks to change the world, for thus many seminars, books, and writings about changing the world.
However you got to change but unfortunately, it’s in negatively.
Because no one like to change himself.
Have you really like to change the world just do one thing and it’s that change yourself?
The world change easily and we would live peacefully in the world.
Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear. – John Lennon
Who doesn’t like to get love?
For the love you just need the promise.
That’s never should give up.
If give up your promise about life just find disappear your love.
Thus John Lennon said Love is promising, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.
“Peace is always beautiful.” —Walt Whitman
Peace is always beautiful, we all are intimate about this term.
Tranquility depends on peacefulness and peacefulness makes you beautiful and lovely.
Those are beautiful must be in peace.
“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Without a strong personality, it’s not possible to forgive others.
Strong personalities people knows the strength of forgiveness. It’s nothing to lose it’s open many doors for getting many more.
However the weak afraid about forgiveness because they think about the loss of forgiveness.
It’s a great attribute to forgive others.
If you want to live peace and love just make this attribute of forgiveness.
“You who want peace can find it only by complete forgiveness.” -Helen Schucman,
If you have a quest for peace just forgive others and always try to forgive in your inner voices.
If your desire is fully peacefulness you must have the attribute about complete forgiveness.
If you are able to forgive fully you must find the peacefulness whole.
Just forgive and live peacefully.
Without justice and love, peace will always be the great illusion. — Archbishop Helder Pessoa Camara
Justice is important for peace and love. without justice no peace and love.
Many can roar for peace and love but don’t like to establish justice.
You know better than without justice peace is just an illusion.
You find peace in the ook without justice.
Consequently, make justice for all peace are looking at all’s door.
Don’t need to roar for peace. Otherwise only roar but no peace.
Take care of your inner, spiritual beauty. That will reflect in your face. – Dolores del Rio
All you have inner voices. It’s called spiritual beauty or voices.
You have to take care of your inner voices. if you try to do something new just set on alone and think about what you could find your inner voices about your matter.
In case of obscure jobs if alone think you just find the wrongness about your deeds.
Don’t ignore your inner voices and carry on your positive inner voices you must find peace.
With that, you must have love and peace in the world.
20 Quotes about peace and love.
Your looked quotes about peace and love:
- “I am not only a pacifist but a militant pacifist. I am willing to fight for peace. Nothing will end war unless the people themselves refuse to go to war.” – Albert Einstein
- “I have come into this world to see this: the sword drops from men’s hands even at the height of their arc of rage because we have finally realized there is just one flesh we can wound.”- Hafiz of Persia
- “Peace is a daily, a weekly, a monthly process, gradually changing opinions, slowly eroding old barriers, quietly building new structures.” –John F. Kennedy
- “Peace between countries must rest on the solid foundation of love between individuals.” —Mahatma Gandhi
“What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family.” —Mother Teresa
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
- “This is the true joy in life, the being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one; the being a force of nature instead of a feverish, selfish little clod of ailments and grievances complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy. I am of the opinion that my life belongs to the whole community, and as long as I live it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can. I want to be thoroughly used up when I die, for the harder I work the more I live. I rejoice in life for its own sake. Life is no “brief candle” for me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got hold of for the moment, and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations.” — George Bernard Shaw
- “There is a higher court than courts of justice, and that is the court of conscience. It supersedes all other courts.” — Mahatma Gandhi
“Peace begins with a smile..” —- Mother Teresa
- “You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul.” – Swami Vivekananda
- “Step out of the circle of time and into the circle of love.” -–Rumi
- “On the spiritual path, all the wreck and misery is transformed, maybe not that same day, but still transformed into spiritual fuel or insight.”- – Anne Lamott
- “Be thankful for what you have and all the blessings in your life and you will surely dose off peacefully and wake up feeling refreshed.” –Bree Miller
- “Peace is a full-time job. It’s protecting civilians, overseeing elections, and disarming ex-combatants. Peace, like war, must be waged.”
— George Clooney
“Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.”– Dalai Lama
- “If you want to end the war, then instead of sending guns, send books. Instead of sending tanks, send pens. Instead of sending soldiers, send teachers.”—Malala Yousafzai, The youngest Nobel Prize laureate
- “Peace brings with it so many positive emotions that it is worth aiming for in all circumstances.” —Estella Eliot
- “If the human race wishes to have a prolonged and indefinite period of material prosperity, they have only got to behave in a peaceful and helpful way toward one another.”– Winston Churchill
- “Peace and friendship with all mankind is our wisest policy, and I wish we may be permitted to pursue it.” —Thomas Jefferson
- “The pursuit of peace and progress cannot end in a few years in either victory or defeat. The pursuit of peace and progress, with its trials and its errors, its successes, and its setbacks, can never be relaxed and never abandoned.” — Dag Hammarskjold
Why peace and love exist in our world?
I am not a pessimist but hope very immediately we find peace and happiness. Many hope that.
However, these quotes can’t sure peace and love overnight. But if every day we read and make it inner voices. Hopefully, we would able to start a peaceful and lovely life.