Winston Churchill Facts and quotes all should know?
Winston Churchill sayings that everyone should know and follow:
Winston Churchill was a British Prime minister from 1940 to 1945 and again between 1951 to 1955.
What are some facts and Winston Churchill quotes about him everyone should know?
Winston Churchill is best remembered for successfully leading Britain through the second world war.
For this, we should know the facts about how he did so and lead the country and what he left for us.
He was known for his inspiring speeches and for his refusal to give in, even when things were going badly.
He is an independent, strategic and strong, his ideal remain invaluable still today.
Quotes lover; Here we collect some famous sayings and quotes of Winston Churchill:
1. “The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.”-Winston Churchill
2. “In a war, You can only be killed once, but in politics, many times.”-Winston Churchill
3. “Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. it calls attention to an unhealthy state of things.”
4. “You can always count on Americans to do the right thing- after they’ve tried everything else.”-Winston Churchill
5. “Do you have enemies? Good. That means you have stood up for something or someone in your life.”-Winston Churchill
6. “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.”-Winston Churchill
7. “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.”
8. “Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell and make them look forward to the journey.”-Winston Churchill
Winston Churchill Facts and sayings all should know?
9. “Courage is to stand up and speak. Courage is also to sit down and listen.”-Winston Churchill
10. “We make a living by what we give. We make life what we give.-Winston Churchill
11. Never surrender.”-Winston Churchill
12. “Never, ever, ever, ever give up.”-Winston Churchill
13. “Never before in the field of human conflict was so much owed, by so many, to so few.”
14. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
15. “Never give in- never, never, never, Never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense.”-Winston Churchill
16. “Difficulties mastered are opportunities won.”
17. “Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery.”
18.“Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.”
19.“Continuous effort – not strength or intelligence – is the key to unlocking our potential.” – Churchill
20.“However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results.” – Churchill
21.“The empires of the future are the empires of the mind.”
22.“My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to marry me.” – Winston Churchill
You will find both side of his life that is a dark side and light side. The era-defining and surprising collection of quotes are below:
23.“It is a mistake to try to look too far ahead. The chain of destiny can only be grasped one link at a time.”
24.“I have never accepted what many people have kindly said, namely that I have inspired the nation. It was the nation and the race dwelling all around the globe that had the lion heart. I had the luck to be called upon to give the roar.”
25.“Do not let us speak of darker days; let us speak rather of sterner days. These are not dark days: these are great days – the greatest days our country has ever lived. ”
Winston Churchill Facts and prudent sayings all should know?
26.“All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom; justice; honor; duty; mercy; hope.”
27. Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the hard may be; for without victory there is no survival. ”
28.“There is only one duty, only one safe course, and that is to try to be right and not to fear to do or say what you believe to be right.”
29.“When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber.”
30.“Politics is the ability to foretell what is going to happen tomorrow, next week, next month and next year. And to have the ability afterward to explain why it didn’t happen.”
Sir Winston Leonard Spencer-Churchill was a British Politician, Army Officer, and famous writer. In his died Britain mourned for more than a week after he died on 24 January 1965 at age of 90.
31. “The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes.”
32.“We are all worms, But I do believe that I am a glow worm.”
33. “You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word. It is victory, victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory, however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.”
34. “Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it.”
35. “Before you can inspire with emotion, you must be swamped with it yourself. Before you can move their tears, your own must flow. To convince them, you must yourself, believe.”
He is the only one Britsh prime minister to owned the noble prize in literature. He wrote 20 books, biography and history of world war ||.
36.“It is a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations.” ― Winston S. Churchill
37.“You create your own universe as you go along.”
38. “To improve is to change, so to be perfect is to change often.”
39. “Those who can win a war well can rarely make a good peace, and those who could make a good peace would never have won the war.”
40.“There is only one duty, only one safe course, and that is to try to be right and not to fear to do or say what you believe to be right.”
Winston Churchill had led to an enormous variety of life. He was an Army Officer, Prime Minister, writer, and noble prize holder, a lover, a fighter, and eventually lead to winning the world war ||. However, many treated him a great genocider, In fact, a war it’s occurred often.
In summarize, We collect some famous quotes and very little about his life for you. You have a fond of the Winston Churchill quotes and sayings. We would like to hear your favorite quotes of him.